<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12953572\x26blogName\x3dThe+Thirsty+Theologian\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thethirstytheologian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thethirstytheologian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4189559808818470353', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Exposé

I recently happened upon a blog that I have enjoyed reading. Although run by a Canadian, Doulogos is alternately insightful and entertaining. “Daniel,” as he calls himself, is enjoyable to read, although a bit long-winded at times. However, I have discovered something shocking about “Daniel.” He is not who he claims to be. Look at the evidence for yourself.



Mild-mannered blogger by day, groovy band leader by night.

2005-10-14 at 12:20 PM MT | |




Blogger Daniel sayth,

My secret - my little black secret - is out!

:)

Long winded? I prefer "unfashionably verbose" ;)

10/15/2005 12:40 PM  
Blogger Loki Odinsson sayth,

Ha! I knew it!

Did I say long-winded? Sorry, that was insensitive of me. Insensitivity is unfashionable.

10/15/2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Daniel sayth,

I used to teach a class at the college - a night class - and I would often give three hour lectures without a break.

I am not proud of it though, in hindsight I should have taken the visual cues (nodding heads, constant looking at the clock whenever I caught someone's eye, etc.)

I supposed I just took my long windedness and transposed it to text. Thankfully I type fast.

10/16/2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Loki Odinsson sayth,

Wow, three hour lectures. That is long. Anyway, I was just ribbing you a little. There is nothing wrong with multiplying words when you've actually got something to say. Type away.

10/16/2005 10:02 PM  
Blogger Daniel sayth,

I knew it were but a ribbin' ;)

Yeah, three hours - sometimes four. I would always give them the option of taking a break in the middle of at the end of a four hour class. Most people wanted to get home early so the lectures were between three and four hours.

Not one of those students has ever come to hear me preach however....

hmmmm.

;)

10/16/2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger Loki Odinsson sayth,

Just curious, what did you teach?

10/16/2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger Daniel sayth,

I taught a programming language (Java).

10/18/2005 2:29 PM