<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12953572\x26blogName\x3dThe+Thirsty+Theologian\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thethirstytheologian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thethirstytheologian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4189559808818470353', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thanks, Tim

As you may have noticed, parts of this blog have been seriously messed up in the last few days. That is because I am an idiot. It has been worst in Internet Explorer, which I didn't realize, since I use Firefox. You should, too.

Anyway, I came to the end of my rope, confessed my incompitence, and called on my friend Tim Challies, who, in addition to being the smartest Canadian I know, is also a brilliant web designer. Through a series of angst-ridden e-mails (my angst, not his), he talked me through the rescue of this blog. Before I go any further, I must make one thing clear: TIM DID NOT DESIGN THIS SITE. ANY WIERDNESS YOU SEE HERE IS MY RESPONSIBILITY. However, he is responsible for fixing the damage that I did all by myself.

So, if you find yourself in need of the services of a professional web designer, Tim is your man. Check out his work at Websonix. You will be impressed.

2005-08-30 at 9:30 AM MT | |




Anonymous Doug sayth,

That's the first "Tim Challies did not design this site" post I think I've ever heard.

Hey, we could get a meme going!

8/30/2005 2:16 PM  
Blogger Loki Odinsson sayth,

Yeah, it's kind of odd, but I just wanted to give him credit without destroying his business.

8/30/2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Carla sayth,

It's still too wide for my screen! And the rifles aimed at the birds give me issues.

So there.
:-)

9/01/2005 5:16 AM  
Blogger Loki Odinsson sayth,

Carla, those are not rifles, they are shotguns, and the birds are pheasants, which are very tasty. I know you're not a vegetarian, but I wonder if you know that those chickens you eat did not die of natural causes?

So there.

9/01/2005 12:34 PM